The recent 50th anniversary Specialty Equipment Market Association was impressive and we have the videos and stories to prove it. If the crowds attending the aftermarket industry show were any indication, it's likely to go on for another 50 years.
Here are a few post-show observations: Companies are getting more interested in hybrid and electric vehicle technology; GM Accessories and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles' parts manufacturer Mopar do a superb job supplying dealerships with parts; and American ingenuity is absolutely amazing.
Below are links to all the stories and videos from the 2016 show.
- Ford to Debut a Herd of F-150s at 2016 SEMA
- 2016 SEMA: FCA Teases Mopar Power Wagon, Jeep
- 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro to Race Mint 400
- 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor to Race in Upcoming Baja 1000
- Close Up With Ram Macho Power Wagon Concept
- Ford F-150 Raptor PreRunner Concept Shines at SEMA Show
- 2016 SEMA Show: Thrills and Chills
- Video: Ram Macho Power Wagon
- Video: Ford F-150 Raptor PreRunner at 2016 SEMA Show
- Video: Fuel-Cell Chevrolet Colorado at 2016 SEMA Show
- Video: 1940s Dodge Power Wagon at 2016 SEMA Show
- Video: 1958 Jeep FC-170 at 2016 SEMA Show
- Video: Tacoma Mint 400 Builder Chats With PUTC
- Video: Jeep CrewChief 715 Concept at 2016 SEMA Show
- Video: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Desert Concept
Cars.com photo by Evan Sears