Nissan recently announced pricing for the single-cab versions of the 2017 half-ton Titan and more powerful and capable Titan XD. Each single-cab model will be offered in S (base) and SV trim levels, with the 5.6-liter V-8 gas engine offered in the half-ton and a choice of a V-8 gas and 5.0-liter V-8 turbo-diesel Cummins engine for the XD.
Pricing for the 4x2 Titan S single-cab gas V-8 will be $30,775 (all prices include a $1,195 destination fee), while the heavier-duty 4x2 Titan XD S single-cab V-8 gas will start at $32,285. Pricing for the Cummins-equipped Titan XD S single cab will start at $38,335.
Four-wheel drive on the Titan and Titan XD will cost an additional $3,030, while the price step between S and SV models is $2,880 for the half-ton and $3,900 for the XD. A complete pricing list for single-cab models is below.
Nissan's pricing strategy is interesting, the half-ton and XD models will cost a little more than competitors' similarly configured full-size trucks. Nissan is hoping to be a better one-stop-shopping resource for commercial fleet buyers looking for a full line of options: large and small vans, light and heavier duty pickups. The average take rate for other manufacturers' single-cab models is just below 10 percent, but this does allow Nissan to compete in a segment, and with certain buyers, like it never has before.
Nissan Titan, 5.6-Liter Gas V-8
- Titan S 4x2 single cab: $30,775
- Titan S 4x4 single cab: $33,805
- Titan SV 4x2 single cab: $33,655
- Titan SV 4x4 single cab: $36,685
Nissan Titan XD, 5.6-Liter Gas V-8
- Titan XD S 4x2 single cab: $32,285
- Titan XD S 4x4 single cab: $35,315
- Titan XD SV 4x2 single cab: $36,185
- Titan XD SV 4x4 single cab: $39,215
Nissan Titan XD, 5.0-Liter V-8 Turbo-Diesel
- Titan XD S 4x2 single cab: $38,335
- Titan XD S 4x4 single cab: $41,365
- Titan XD SV 4x2 single cab: $42,235
- Titan XD SV 4x4 single cab: $45,265