Nissan Titan Warrior Concept Video

Warrior 1 II

Although Nissan didn't show anything new for the Titan and Frontier pickup truck lineups at the 2016 North American International Auto Show, it did allow designer Randy Rodriguez to experiment with a desert-themed off-roader. Meant to project a dominating and adventure-oriented personality, the Titan XD Warrior Concept is lifted, running on big mud tires, and offers some interesting design details.

Many will instantly think that this could be Nissan's Raptor fighter, but so far there are no plans to make this the next new trim package for extreme Baja racers. Our hope is that this concept gets the green light to become a full-blown Raptor competitor, but even if it doesn't go that far, it could also sell well in a more toned-down version to compete with the Toyota Tundra TRD Pro or Ram 1500 Rebel. More to come, we hope.

Cars.com photos by Evan Sears

Warrior 2 II

Warrior 11 II

Warrior 15 II

Warrior 5 II

Comments

Lou,
Your initial comment highlighted THIS truck.

Okay BCMike.

Well there goes Al off his rocker again.

Great one of the Ford kids is using my name now, what idiots.

On second thought it is probably a fiat girl. How dumb. This is my name and no one can use it. Its mine.

if this keeps going I will have to post more youtube links all over the place. My name name.

Al is still a tool bag.

Big Al, I see you have made a lot of friends here. Yet you think you have no psychological illness. Amazing!

@Alex - odd how a fellow who does not live and breath American and Canadian truck culture believes that he knows more about it than us.

I'm sure the DSM-IV-TR has several categories that cover the Wizard of oz.

Great one of the Ford kids is using my name now, what idiots.

Posted by: johnny doe | Jan 15, 2016 2:25:36 PM

Only comment that I, the real johnny doe posted. LMAO kid must be really bored today or got a new Obama welfare phone, what a loser.

Thanks Big Al Supporter.
I'm grateful for your loyalty.

I'm actually moving to Florida this year. papajim invited me to live with him, Lou_BC and Alex. They live in a one bedroom studio apartment out the back of Dade County bordering the Glades.

Posted by: Big Al from Oz | Jan 15, 2016 3:51:07 AM

Hey Big Al - you do know this is first sign of madness when you begin talking to yourself LOL!

Lionel - actually the very definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results each time......... fits the wizard of oz to a tee.

yep - besides his multi-personalities, it's interesting to watch which one is talking...LOL

Lionel - all of those voices and not one knows what they are talking about. LOL

yep - lights might be on but no one is home...LOL

Posted by: johnny doe | Jan 15, 2016 4:43:00 PM

Your ignorance is getting worse and worse welfare boy. First you continue to use my lines you little welfare loser and now you think I will stoop low enough to bypass my education to mimic you. That welfare child would be difficult to do. Then you say I'm a kid yet I can vote and qualify for a phone, your a putz for sure. Go back to your short bus little boy and keep playing with your dolls.

Great one of the Ford kids is using my name now, what idiots.

Posted by: johnny doe | Jan 15, 2016 2:25:36 PM

FYI if you were able to read beyond a 4th grade level you would have noticed the difference in your loser name and the other one. Get a clue.

LMAO loves to talk about people on welfare. He must have been very successful in this career! That's way he spends so much time on this site and drives a pick-up! Must be due to the millions that he's made...heeeheeeee

Posted by: Rolling Can of Beer | Jan 15, 2016 8:25:10 PM

It is quite obvious any intellect has by pass you by a long shot. Those 2 post were the only ones I made here yesterday because quite frankly I have much better things to do than spend it here. Many times I will check this site out when I am sitting on the toilet making a statue of Johnny Welfare Doe and yourself. Why are you even here. Your nothing but a TROLLLLLLLLL! anyways. You add nothing to society let alone here.

LMAO - is that you again...don't cry a lot of people like you have no talent...lol. But speaking about TROLLLLLs...hows your wife?

Posted by: Rolling Can of Beer | Jan 16, 2016 11:34:30 AM

It is nice to see that Ford still has the majority of rent free space in your head. I find it absolutely hilarious that no matter how hard you try Ford will not leave your clueless brain. So keep digging and Ford will be deeper imbedded in your head.

BTW your mom is doing great. I know she has disowned both you and Johnny welfare doe because of sheer embarrassment but I am still having fun playing with her loins. At least for now till I get tired of her and will move on.

I often call my boyfriend a man warrior. This will be our next new truck. Will make me think of my boyfriends backside whenever I get inside it.

Many times I will check this site out when I am sitting on the toilet making a statue of Johnny Welfare.

I was looking up prices on the Titan XD in Canada.

(all trucks with diesel option)
Titan XD "S" = 51,160
Ford F250 "XL"= 52,599
Chevy WT 2500= 57,549
Ram ST 2500 = 60,190

Titan XD Platinum = 73,900
Ford F250 Platinum=76,499
Chevy High Country=78,640
Ram Laramie LTD= 79,290

From a cost point of view I don't see much of a business case for spending almost as much money as a 3/4 ton HD for a 50% reduction in payload and 33% reduction in tow capability.

Lou, what differences are their between the Ford with a diesel vs the others? It seems like a huge spread in price. Or does Ford make a really bare bones trucks compared to others.

I've had titan pro4x in the past, now drive an armada. Was waiting for the new titan XD. ..but will definitely wait and see what will happen with the warrior! It would defiantly put Nissan back on the map!